Sunday, February 3, 2013

Xtranormal (A Bit More) In Review

  Xtranormal is an awesome tool that allows you to animate any script that you type into it. 

  The control you have for the animations are limited, but you get to change enough things to make it look like a unique production.

  Camera angles, characters, character voices, facial expressions, and a small variety of gestures are what you are allowed to change.

  The backgrounds, however, are very limited, and depending on your choice of characters, you are locked into 5 or 6 specific backgrounds that may or may not relate to the story you are trying to tell.

  Aside from those things, you type in exactly what you want each of your characters to say with a varied amount of voices.
 
  You are limited to only having dialogue between 2 characters, but for our class, and for my small production, it was enough for me to be able to send my message across.

  I am very excited to be able to post my production once it's finished and polished up a bit more, be sure to expect a link to it on my Twitter and here on my Blogger too.

No comments:

Post a Comment